Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's the beginning of a new chapter in this book I call "Life". I just finished up my master's degree and college all together. It's sad to me but also exciting at the same time. I have no clue what comes next. Where I will end up and what I will do is all a mystery at this point. I am going to miss all of the people from school and the college lifestyle in general but at the same time I will be able to continue to grow with new experiences. The pages are blank and it is my job to write the story that comes.

I just got the new Eminem "Relapse" CD. Shit is incredible. He definitely showed his insanity on this album and for that reason will probably get a lot of buzz on this album. I suggest you all check it out.



The summer has started and that means it's time for me to start reading. I have plans to read as much as I can this summer to learn and expand my mind. I am currently reading TC Luoma's book "Atomic Dog". On deck is "Think Smart". I'll give my suggestions as i finish the readings.

I want to say good luck to everyone around me who are also starting new chapters of their lives. Whether a new job, a new location, or schooling I hope and know they will all succeed.

Happy mother's day to all the moms out there.

A new workout program is starting next week for my training partner and myself. Sprint training as well as some light plyos and Olympic lifts are being added. This is going to be a change from the straight strength programs we have been completing for the last couple of months. The change should elicit some new gains and improvements in my strength, agility, and physique. Remember to add some variety every couple of months so that your body does not adapt and your progress is limited.

No comments: