Monday, December 1, 2008

Breeding

I was at the gym with my buddy tonight and the often talked about concept of breeding came up again. We saw the girl that we have dubbed "Perfect"; a girl standing 5'11'', with a muscular build, and is constantly in the gym. Now I have always been a fan of thick girls (and for those who don't know, thick is a good thing and does not mean fat), but it has become more of a thing of genetics that interests me. I am trying to find a girl who has a powerful stature and could probably give me a fight. Now don't get me wrong, I still look for attractiveness in a girl, but I also pay a lot of attention to a girl's build and potential. It wasn't until about a year or so ago that I noticed that I actually did have a "type" and previous claims of not having one were false. I looked back at all of the girls that I have ever been highly attracted to and 90% were athletic girls who had a sort of genetic advantage. It was then that I found my type and decided that not only am I looking for a partner but also a "breeder", one whose genetics will mix with mine and create something amazing. I found that I have been ingrained with primal instincts and search for something deeper than a "hot face" or a model-type that society would deem as cream of the crop. I will one day find this godess and create a legacy to follow in my name.

No comments: