Monday, January 19, 2009

Take Advantage of Your Life

The future...something we can't control. Yet I find myself constantly thinking about it and trying to determine how it will turn out. I was once told that time is our only currency and once we lose it we can never get it back. Ever since I have tried to live with that mindset and take life one step at a time. Yet I still tend to look at the future and overlook the present. To focus on the present and what we have now is to live life to the fullest. Take in everything the present has to offer for once it's gone, it's gone. I hope that I can fully take in and appreciate every moment I am granted and fulfill everything I am capable of.

What happens to us down the road is determined by our actions today. I personally expect to better myself day by day while enjoying the life around me. It's not always fun and it's not always positive, but that's what makes it life. Things will tear us down and that is where we have to be strong and rebuild to a better person. Overlooking life because of a bad situation can create holes in out lives which can cause our character to be weak. Attack instead of avoid and embrace instead of fear. These are the ways that life will be mastered.

No comments: